Friday 21 May 2021

                    🎸 🎵  Musiqhub 'Have A Go Day' 🎶  🎹


On Wednesday morning the Music teachers from Music hub ran a 'Have a Go Morning' for our interested students and their parents. 

There was a big turn out of eager students to listen to the music teachers talk about learning to play an instrument. Ms Tannahill thought it all sounded very exciting. 

Both teachers demonstrated their playing skills. Lih, the guitar and ukulele teacher, played 'Day Dream Believer' on guitar, followed by Shirley on keyboard with the theme song from 'Star Wars'.

Then the students had a chance to have a go. Some opted to try the guitar and ukulele, while others enjoyed their chance to play keyboard.

The Musiqhub run lessons at school on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.

See our school newsletter for contact details.


3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic opportunity. Thank you for organising Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy - you are in Blogger land. Well done. I'm getting into the swing of it myself. Admittedly helped by the fact we aren't meant to leave our DFI session until we have completed a post for the week :-) I'm really enjoying looking at all the different templates and gadgets and I'm making it a goal each week to add a new 'feature' to my blog. I'll put you on my 'following list' and will visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🚌🚌🚌🚌😭😭😭😭:O:O:O:O:O:O:O😜😜😜😜😜😜📞📞📞📞📞📞🏬🏬🏬🏬🏬🚔🚔🚑🚑🚑🚑🚓🚓🦽🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽🥺🥺🥺😱😱💀💀💀:-(:-(:-(-_-o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O😭😭😭😭😭😭🩺💉💉💉💊💊💊🩹🩹🩹🕶️🕶️🕶️🕶️🦯🦯🦯🦯🦯🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🚪🏡🏡-🏚️🏚️😈🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫:O:O:O:O:O:O

    ReplyDelete

Blood Moon Comes to NZ

I've always been fascinated with the Astronomy, especially the night sky. I love watching sunsets and the moon rising. The phases of the...